Friday, June 23, 2006

12 Days - A Headache and A Designated Driver At Hand!

Only 12 more days until the big convention (Tomo-Dachi 2006). I can not wait but I also can. For I am the receptionist for tomo-con -_-....

Oh the pain and the stress I have to endure when people start walking though the doors... but the amount of money will be handling will be tremendous. *_* (thinks about it). Oh the responsiblities... I will be the first face attendees will be meeting... I hope im not to ugly.....might scare some people away... must find form of casual were that make me look like im serious...

List to find:

Glasses - Check
Blazer of some black description - Check
My red square neck tee-shirt - Check
and nice black trousers... - must buy a new pair...

what i wear on my feet wont matter because well..... people wont be seeing my feet.

200 - 300 people is scary to say the least... Heh, Colin and Dani think they have a headache...

Anyway I have my assistants...

It's only 11 days until Paul (aniki from anime-ni.co.uk) and Dani go to pick up Miss Tiffany Grant (aka Asuka in Neon Genisis Evangelion) and Matt Greenfield. Paul is our driver...and I don't get to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home