Saturday, May 20, 2006

Converting To Buddism
-----------------------------------------
It is interesting when a antheist gets fed up with no morals in life and she wants some direction.

Myself being an atheist has reached this point and I want some direction in life. I have looked at many religions but Buddism seems the right way to go. I like the Buddist look on life and the fact that Dani, my fiance is Buddist, helped the fact.

I am annoyed at the fact that some people I know say I shouldn't become a practising buddist because I am not Asian, I am not a religous person and the fact that I am an Atheist. Most of these people are Atheist themselves, so I believe they need to grow up a bit. It's not like im gonna to become a nun of anything.

Anyhoo,

There are three main traditions of Buddism. Theravada, Mahayana and Zen I think. I am not sure which tradition I wish to follow yet, so I shall study them a bit more.
-------------------------

Going To See My Family
--------------------------
Ahhh... the freedom of heading down to my home town to see my littke sister, brother and granny is thrilling... I miss them sooooo much.... particuarly right now at this very moment. It is so hard being away from them when I need the additional emotional support.

I hope my granny woods is feeling better after suffering from Phenumonea in both lungs, it was quite a scare. My fater was so upset. I think they were just glas when i finally came down to see them. I should be a better daughter, granddaughter, etc.

I hate living up here in Derry, at the minute I wish to move back to Portadown, but I don't want to leave Dani. I would ask him to come with me But I hate asking him to Portadown because he always says no. It's not fair.

From the very start I have always made effort to come up and stay for a while then eventually I moved up here to be closer to him. I love him very much but he needs to give a bit more with my side of the family.

Dani if you do read this. Please don't be upset. I'm just to much to a coward to say to you BUT I still love you no matter what happens.

I just needed to get that off my chest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home